Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ready, Set, WRITE!! No, BLOG!! No . . .

November 1st - the countdown begins. 30 days of posting on here and one month to write at least 50,000 words of a book. And with this post I will fulfill today's requirements. I spent several hours writing today, but I got up a lot and did other things, so I'm hoping that during the week, when I don't have several hours to kill, I can write enough words to stay on pace for having the book written by the end of the month. The way I figure it, I need to write 2000 words a day because I'm not planning on writing on Sundays. That's the day I worship and it will be my day of rest from writing, as well. I'm not sure what to blog about each day, but my roommate is an experienced NaBloPoMo-er, so maybe I can ask her for ideas. I will probably give you a daily update on my word count, which today is 2128 words. W00T! Wish me luck and send creative vibes my way.

No comments: