Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Poor Bugs

I wish I had my camera with me this morning, not because the picture would have been nice but because you would have been able to see what I'm about to describe. Just before I went to unlock the bathroom doors, I noticed something in the corner between them. I thought it looked like an animal, and when I went to investigate, I found out that I was right. It was a bunny rabbit that was once probably very cute. In fact, just yesterday it was probably very cute. This morning, however, it was missing it's head, so it wasn't looking so good. Not only that, but its innards were popping out through its neck - gross! I felt bad for the rabbit. I also pictured one of my students being traumatized if she saw it, so I knew we had to get rid of the carcass. I got the T.A., she grabbed a trash bag, I grabbed gloves, and off we went. When we got there, I couldn't bring myself to pick it up, so we put the bag over it and put some rocks on the back to keep it from blowing away. Fortunately, the other teacher showed up at that time and removed the rabbit and cleaned things up. I just never know what I'll find when I go to work.

This is unrelated, but I'm still thinking about Twilight, and I may have to go watch it again.

No comments: