But, here are the things that Jake has done to the house since we have been married:
- Cut out some of the driveway cement, install a drainage pipe and re-pour cement.
- Pull up old carpet from the upstairs.
- Paint most of the rooms in the upstairs.
- Weld a bed frame for us.
- Lay laminate flooring (which includes measuring and cutting pieces, putting down quarter-rounds on the edges, laying transition pieces from laminate floor to carpeted and tiled rooms).
- Lay sticky tiles in the bathroom.
- Replace bathroom faucets.
- Replace toilet.
- Rip out old shower and plumbing.
Anyway, I am so blessed to have him in my life. I feel like our marriage yoke is so unequal - he can do so very much more, but maybe little by little I can work on developing my own skills.
Thank you, Jake.