Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Dia de los Muertos

I'm not really writing about Dia de los Muertos, but I thought I would wish you a happy one anyway since it is today.  I thought about finding a Mexican store and seeing if they had any pan de muerto, but I didn't do it last week, and the Sabbath is not a day to shop, so I guess I'm out of luck - maybe next year.

This evening Jake said that we only have 3 1/2 weeks until the baby's due date, which freaked me out, but I think it is closer to 4, which is still crazy.  She has been moving around a little this evening, so I have spent a little time watching my belly be moved about a bit; it's strange to have a part of my body move from inside without me being the one to do it.  Anyway, Jake is getting more and more excited to meet the baby, and I'm excited to meet her, as well, although I'm also getting increasingly nervous about the process of getting her here.  If any of you know of how to stay calm about the situation, I would love to hear your suggestions.

No comments: