Wednesday, November 5, 2008

1678 Today - 5535 Total

As you all can see, I'm getting pretty behind with Nanowrimo, and this is only the first week - yikes!! I'm blaming it on the elections, though, which I feel were a bit more important than my poor attempt at a book. I'm going to have a lot of work ahead of me over the next few days. Let's see if I'm up to it. I think I can do it.
Since I don't have anything profound to write about, I will announce that I have had my first two graduates within the last couple of weeks. Isn't that exciting? It's so nice to see the kids finish. I'm hoping for at least 4 more this year out of the students that I currently have. Then, if I don't come back next school year I think I can feel like I've accomplished my goal. I'm not certain about all four of those students, but I'm going to try to encourage them through their courses. Actually, I should have a few more than that. I guess I've got my work cut out for me not only in my writing, but more importantly, in my job. Isn't it great to have goals?

No comments: