Tuesday, November 29, 2011

AAACCCKKKK!

I can't tell you how annoyed I am that I never posted yesterday - I just didn't think to do it before I went to bed. I posted for 27 days straight, just to lose on the 28th. Uggh. Oh well - there's always next year. The thing I did do, though, is set up an invite for a Christmas party. I told my roommates that this is one final effort to host. We will see what happens. I love Christmas time. I'm looking forward to decorating the house, and I'm hoping people will come and sing and eat things that will wreck my diet and build gingerbread houses and so on. One of my roommates is enough in to having a tree that we (mostly she, if I remember right) buys one each year. I don't know if we'll have it by the party, but I'm definitely looking forward to that, too. This evening I took a little walk in my neighborhood, and I was pleasantly surprised to see as many trees and lights as I did.

No comments: