Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Three Strikes

At this very moment I am rather misty-eyed over the fact that I have not reached even one of my three November goals. I knew that the first two were failures, but I thought I could handle this one - and then I got home late tonight, and the internet wouldn't work until 12:04. I think this blog thing might still show me as posting on Wednesday, because I think it's an hour behind me, but it's technically Thursday, and I have therefore lost. How aggravating is that. Even when you're really trying, you sometimes fail. Sorry for the lame post, but I'm kind of upset at the moment. If you want something quirky to lighten the mood (although I can't promise you're going to like it - it's pretty strange) go here. My brother showed me this earlier tonight.

No comments: