Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Books and a Movie

I have not seen New Moon yet. However, you already know that I have read the book. I am waiting for my little sister to tell me if I want to see it or not. I'm hoping she says that I do, and then I will go and watch it sometime, I think. Anyway, although I have not seen the movie adaptation yet, I have read Eric D. Snyder's "rejected screenplay" for it. He has a great one for Twilight as well.

Speaking of books, I just finished reading The Actor and the Housewife, by Shannon Hale. Don't do it!! I started it, and it was lame, but I wanted to finish anyway. So I read it to the end. I did because, like Twilight (although it is so not like Twilight - I probably shouldn't compare) it contains one of those silly girl fantasies in it. Uggh! Anyway, I say stay away. You won't be missing anything. Just because I am ridiculous and just because I have to admit that part of me did like it (against my better judgement), doesn't mean that you have to be.

No comments: