Tuesday, November 17, 2009

77 Item Bucket List

I used this website to write this VERY LONG bucket list. I don't expect you to read my whole list. Maybe I will cut it down to something realistic someday, but I'm not sure if bucket lists are supposed to be realistic.

1. Write a screenplay.
2. Write a novel as good as Jane Eyre and get it published.
3. Visit every continent (except Antarctica - I'm okay skipping that one).
4. Ride a gondola.
5. Visit the Louvre.
6. Visit all 50 states.
7. Learn how to ride a horse.
8. Learn to fence.
9. Get to my ideal weight.
10. Learn to figure skate.
11. Learn the Romantic languages, as well as Arabic, Hebrew, Swahili, Mandarin, and Sign Language.
12. Learn to play the guitar.
13. Learn to play the drums.
14. Compose a song.
15. Take voice lessons.
16. Learn to dance better (i.e. Salsa and Ballroom).
17. See Les Miserables.
18. See Swan Lake.
19. Attend an opera.
20. Pet a dolphin.
21. Visit Victoria Falls.
22. Visit P.E.I.
23. See The David.
24. Visit the Basilica di San Marco.
25. Visit St. Peter's Basilica.
26. Visit the Acropolis.
27. Visit the Alhambra.
28. Visit the Statues of Easter Island.
29. Visit the Hagia Sophia.
30. Visit Jerusalem.
31. Visit the Pyramids of Giza.
32. Visit Stonehenge.
33. Visit El Prado.
34. Visit Washington, D.C.
35. Go to Disney World.
36. See Mount Rushmore.
37. Visit the Statue of Liberty.
38. Learn astronomy.
39. Maintain a successful vegetable garden.
40. Maintain a successful flower garden.
41. Learn to make divinity.
42. Learn to sew.
43. Learn to scrapbook.
44. Learn to embroider.
45. Read Dracula, Wuthering Heights, Pilgrim's Progress, The Count of Monte Cristo, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Chronicles of Narnia.
46. Read every Newbery Award novel.
47. Develop charity.
48. Be without pride (as close to it as I can get).
49. Earn a Masters or Doctorate degree (or both).
50. Meet the president of the United States (which really means, be an involved citizen to the extent that I could end up at something with the president)
51. Work publicly for a moral/political cause.
52. Make loans to entrepreneurs in developing countries.
53. Make a movie (just my own - it doesn't have to be out there).
54. Write a play.
55. Win Nanowrimo.
56. Be an extra in a movie.
57. Stick to a budget.
58. Have a year's supply of food and necessities.
59. Watch my movie list (which I haven't written yet, and I'm getting bored and not going to write it out now).
60. Have a boyfriend.
61. Get married in the temple.
62. Raise children.
63. Make my home a harbor.
64. Learn to keep my room clean.
65. Put a video on Youtube.
66. Go on safari.
67. Ride a camel.
68. Live in the country.
69. Live by the ocean.
70. Consistently meditate.
71. Exercise regularly.
72. Attend a show on Broadway.
73. Visit the Olympics.
74. Attend a curling match.
75. Ride on a Zamboni.
76. Have a personal library.
77. Have a personal library of family history.

No comments: