Potatoes (cut up however you want them)
1. Fry the bacon until it's pretty crispy. Set it aside.
2. Pour some of the bacon grease into a large pot.
3. Cook the chicken in the bacon grease (Mmmmm!)
4. When the chicken is cooked, add layers of the onion, carrots and potatoes. Sprinkle the salt, pepper, and seasoning salt onto each layer.
5. Add about a cup of water to the pot, cover the pot, and let it cook for 20 min. or until the potatoes and carrots are soft.
6. While the food is cooking, tear the bacon into bits.
7. Cover the top of the meal with cheese.
8. Sprinkle bacon on top of the cheese.
9. Eat it! It's good!
*This recipe comes from a former roommate of mine. Its name is very appropriate, and I have seen many happy people upon consumption of The Good Stuff.