Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nablopomo - Year 2

Well, friends, today begins another November of Nablopomo (National Blog Posting Month) for me. You can actually participate any month, but November is when it all started, I believe, so here I go. I found a list of things to blog about from another blog (hurrah for Google!), and I think I will mostly use that for my posting prompts. I will be posting everyday this month as long as I don't forget. I am also trying Nanowrimo (National Novel Writing Month) again. I won Nablopomo last year; I failed Nanowrimo. I'm hoping for two wins this year. Actually, I'm hoping for three wins, but the third is my own more private goal. So, wish me luck, please, especially with the third, unnamed goal - it is the most important one, and have a terrific month yourself!

No comments: