Thursday, July 17, 2008

Road Trip - Day Eleven






My grandma and I went into Yellowstone for part of the day. We didn't have much time, so we only stopped at a couple of places; some paint pots and Old Faithful. I love the paint pots because of their beautiful colors. I'm also glad we went to Old Faithful because it was really quite magnificent this time. Then we returned back to the cabin, picked up Grandpa, and headed back to Terreton, stopping along the way to visit with one of my aunts and her three girls. I haven't seen them for a couple of years and had never met the youngest. They're all adorable.

After returning to my grandparents' home, I packed and took off for American Fork, again, so I could spend the 4th of July with my parents and sister, who also arrived that night.

No comments: