Sunday, July 13, 2008

Road Trip - Day Five



Get up earlier – yea! and get ready to take off again.
1:00 p.m. – meet up with my favorite FHE brother and his wife for lunch in Logan. It was so fun catching up with them. They’re off to grad school soon, so I’m glad I got the chance to say hi and bye. The pizza was delicious guys – thanks!
3:00 p.m. – go to the Logan temple, which is one of my favorites because it’s so beautiful. After I left, I stayed on the temple grounds and studied about repentance for awhile in the scriptures. It was a really nice experience, and I am really grateful for it.
5:00 p.m. – visit another former roommate. We went on a beautiful walk along a river. (I love Cache Valley. It’s just beautiful and green. I’ve heard it’s not fun during the winter, but I have sure enjoyed the times I have been there.) We watched part of a movie and then went to bed.

No comments: