Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Had A Good Evening

Isn't that great? A friend of mine, who I haven't talked to much in quite awhile (he was dating and then got married), and his wife, and a former roommate and her husband came over. Friend made a couple of different ice creams for us all to enjoy - and they were delightful. And when everyone left I realized that I spent a couple of hours enjoying the evening - I'm so glad. It was a nice blessing. And to top it off - I talked to an ex of my ex a couple of nights ago. We talked for quite awhile. She's a nice girl who I've been acquainted with for a couple of years, but I've never gotten to know her very well. She set me up with one of her brothers several months back. Anyhow, I left my scriptures in her car the other night. She brought them back this evening. In the pocket of my scripture case I found a card from her. It was so kind. What a lovely way to end the day.

Today's song comes from Paul Simon.

1 comment:

Icanfinallydoit said...

glad to hear that you enjoyed the evening