Sunday, May 1, 2011

"Do Not Go Gently"

I also thought of this poem today, I think because there is the part of me that fights letting go and that doesn't want to go quietly. However, last night I attended this wonderful conference at church, and I decided that it's probably time for me to stop bothering all the wonderful, supportive people in my life who have been so kind in listening to me cry and try to sort through things and understand. So, a new month has begun, and though I think I still have quite the road before me, I feel like I should try to leave everyone else alone and deal quietly with my heartache. We'll see if I can actually stick to that. I don't know that I can promise - you may be subjected to more. Especially on here, what with this kind of being a journal to me and an outlet.

No comments: