Friday, October 3, 2008

Riding the Storm

I need to study the gospel and get to bed soon, but I felt like writing a little first. It was my birthday yesterday - I am 28 years old now - wow! I will try to post on that in the next couple of days. My birthday made me reflect back to a year ago and where I was at. I don't think I was very well. Interestingly enough, this year's birthday found me much better than last years, but not all better. Baby steps, I guess, right? Well, maybe I already mentioned it before, but I've been told I might just have to ride out the storm for my entire life and just try to appreciate the good moments, whenever they may be. I guess that's what everyone has to do, though, right? We all have our different challenges.

On to a better subject - I am very excited about tomorrow and the next day because the next two days will be full of General Conference. I am really looking forward to it and hoping to receive some direction, which, if I'm listening with the Spirit, I have faith I will.

No comments: