Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Little Bro

This morning I woke up and had those few blissful seconds of not remembering . . . and then I remembered. I wasn't ready to get up yet, but I don't know if I really slept much after. I kind of laid there shaking and not wanting to get up and wishing I could go back to the oblivion that sleep can bring (as long as you don't dream about what you'd rather not think about). I eventually got up, worked on money stuff, and went to lunch with my roommate. After that, my roommate left to hang out with her bff, so I was glad when my little brother called me. I asked him if he could stop by for a little bit, and I really appreciate his doing that because while I talked to him about the hurt I was finally able to break down. And he moved over and held me a little and just listened as I tried to verbally sort through my thoughts. I'm so glad for siblings who are so caring and good to me.

No comments: