Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

I was concerned that this Christmas would be kind of hard because last Christmas was so happy for me. By the last post I wrote you can see that last week was not going so well. However, going to my parents' and having most of my family here has turned out alright. This has been a lovely Christmas day. We looked at our stockings this morning, then went to church, where there was a nice program. After church we came home and opened our gifts, which was fun with my niece. We had a yummy dinner, and this evening we had a girls vs. boys, best out of three, Catch Phrase tournament.

I hope your Christmas day was also nice. I'm so grateful for the birth of the Savior. I'm grateful for His divine mission and His choice to fulfill it. I'm grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who sent His son to be our Savior so that we can return to Him.

No comments: