Sunday, April 29, 2012

Another Dream

I still really want to write about my thoughts on morality and it's decay in our society, but I don't have time.  Therefore, I will only say that I had another dream last night - this time he was the only one that was physically present in it.  My friend wasn't there, but she was still in my thoughts.  My sister told me she doesn't think I should write out my dreams on here, so I won't go into detail.  However, it was actually a nice dream with some closure - only it was just a dream.  I woke up and thought, "Oh, it was a dream.  It wouldn't really happen that way."  Sigh.  It's bothering me more that my friend and I haven't talked - I think I need to work on changing that.  And maybe if I face them - in the flesh - I won't have to keep up with them in my dreams.

No comments: