Sunday, October 2, 2011

Birthdays

If anyone doubted the title of my blog, I think it should be an acceptable title now. Don't think that "spinster" means dowdy or anything like that, though - I intend to continue to enjoy my 30s. I got to attend a reunion for the performing choir I was in the last couple of years of high school (I played the keyboard for the Choralair band.). It was fun to see some friends/acquaintances that I haven't seen for awhile - some of them it's been quite awhile. Maybe I'll put a picture or two on here. Because I went to that, I also spent the weekend with my parents and my youngest sister and her husband. My youngest brother and his wife went home with me, which was nice, too, because it is my birthday today. My baby sister made my birthday cake, and it was delicious. My brother and sister-in-law gave me a book that I'm excited to read. My mom and dad gave me several piano books, which is exciting. It is great to have new music to play! I have to admit that I was sad that nobody told me happy birthday on Facebook - normally, it seems like one is inundated with birthday wishes on one's birthday. However, I realized tonight that my birthday wasn't public info - I think it used to be, so I'm not sure when I changed that. So, I guess it's my fault, and I need not feel neglected. :)

2 comments:

Krista said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet Jamie. I love, love, love you!

Icanfinallydoit said...

It was fun having you home for your birthday. And I didn't wish you a Happy Birthday on Facebook because I
haven't been on my computer for several days. Hope you have a great week!