Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Girls and Boys

This evening we had a Relief Society meeting at my house. Relief Society is the women's organization in my church. Anyhow, tonight was just a casual relax and get-to-know-each-other kind of night with food and games (including Rock Band). It was nice; like I said in last night's post, there are lots of nice girls.

It's weird because I prefer hanging out with the guys. Because of dating the boy before, I currently don't have many friends who are guys, so most of my socializing (which is not much) is with girls. It feels kind of weird, and I don't quite know what to make of it. It's nice to hang with girls and share in the things we girls can share in with each other, but it's kind of not fun to not have interactions with the boys. I definitely miss that sort of friendship/companionship.

No comments: