Thursday, August 25, 2011

One of the Bookend Boys

I was thinking about how I haven't written a dear friend of mine for awhile. I've talked about him many, many times on here - he's one of the people I admire most in my life. Anyhow, he's a busy boy and it usually takes several communications from me to him before I hear back, so imagine how pleasantly surprised I was when I checked my email a few minutes ago and saw that he had written. That should have tipped me off, but for some reason it didn't - he's engaged! Isn't that great?! It looks like he has found the girl who he wants to spend forever with, which is wonderful. I still don't quite understand how that happens, but I think I will sooner or later. I got to spend some time with the girl this summer, and she seems like a peach, so congrats to my friend. And to the his fiance - she's one lucky girl. :)

No comments: