Sunday, November 14, 2010

Messing Up

I knew I wasn't writing everyday, but I'm surprised to see that Monday is the last time I posted. So, last night the boy called me on being selfish. He was right, but, ouch! it kind of stings, eh? One of the things I get so tired of in regards to being mortal is not being perfect. I want to be good and treat people well and make them feel loved and happy, but I certainly fall a good deal short. It stinks knowing you've messed up, and there's nothing you can do to remove what you've done or not done. All you can do is apologize and try to not make the same error again. But you might. And even if you don't, there are plenty of others to make. I guess we're all in it together, though, and maybe if we can remember that, we can cut others some slack for not being perfect, either.

No comments: