Thursday, September 4, 2008

Update

I need to read the scriptures, pray, and go to bed, but I just wanted to say that the last two weeks or so have been pretty great. I've felt pretty good - yea! Remember when I wrote about the one perfect day? It's not that the last two weeks have been quite like that, but I think I could have happily gone through the rest of my life if it were to remain that way.

Well, those two weeks are over, and I'm falling in another pit of guilt and anxiousness, which is to be expected, I guess. And, I'm not horrible yet. The days might get worse and worse for awhile. But, at least I have these two blessed weeks to remember, and I hope that will pull me through until the next reprieve.

Isn't the Lord amazing? While I'm falling down right now, He blessed me to make it through the first couple of weeks feeling relatively well with my students. Tender Mercies.

Why do I share my health problems with whoever reads this? I don't know, but it makes me feel better to be open. I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable to read about it . . . and I really hope my secret crush doesn't read it because that's probably potential-dating-suicide on my part, but I am who I am. I cannot change this part of me, and the more that people realize that everyone has challenges in their life, the more compassionate I hope we can be with each other.

No comments: