Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bathtubbing?



Yesterday, while shopping with my sister and brother-in-law, my sister and I decided to go hot tubbing at my place while my brother-in-law was at the priesthood session of General Conference. Once we got to my apartment complex, we changed into our suits and headed to the pool area. However, there was some sort of party going on when we got there. We didn't feel like intruding, so we returned to the apartment. One of us came up with the idea of using the bathtub, which is what we did, as you can see. It was a lot of fun. We weren't sure if we would fit very well, but we did alright. My only regret is that my roommate didn't join us. I'm sure we could have made room.
At any rate, she agreed to take pictures for us, so that I could put some on here. Speaking of pictures, my camera is missing, so if any of you happen to notice a bulky blue sock somewhere, it's my camera in disguise. Return it, and you will receive a reward, which will remain unnamed for the time being.
Back to bathtubbing. It was fun. I highly recommend it. If I had access to any of my naked child bath pictures, I would have posted them with these, but I don't. Sorry.

No comments: