Thursday, November 8, 2012

Opera

Kind of bummed that I've already lost Nablopomo - ugh.  I didn't even think about it last night.  My roommate ended up getting free tickets to a dress rehearsal of the opera "Romeo and Juliet."  I've never been to an opera, so I thought I should go, and I kind of wanted to go.  Roommate and a friend and I went.  It was three hours, but it didn't feel that long.  The music was beautiful.  I have been getting to bed too late all week, though, so I was already tired.  I didn't get to eat before the performance, so I did that after, meaning I got to bed pretty late last night - again - and without a thought to post something on here.  Oh well.  I am now more cultured.  I have to admit, though, that I thought about Bugs Bunny a little bit - he was good prep for the real thing.

No comments: