Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dr. Who and Thursdays

I think for many people Friday is Favorite Day, as it is usually the last day of the work week and the beginning of the weekend.  However, do you ever have times in your life where a different day is your favorite?  I don't know if Thursdays are my favorite, but I sure like them, and they are definitely close to it for now.  One roommate says that they are her favorite.  This is because Thursday nights are Dr. Who nights for us.  The Boys (3 friends) and my roommate and I get together and watch a couple of episodes.  It's so fun when I get to thinking about / realizing what day it is on a Thursday.  It brightens everything because I know that after dinner that evening some fun, geeky friends are going to show up, and we're going to watch this silly show (that sometimes scares me pretty good).  So fun.  And we have lots of seasons to go, so the tradition should last for awhile longer.  :)

No comments: