Sunday, January 6, 2008

Resolutions

I have been meaning to think of and post some resolutions for this year - to make them public so I maybe feel a little more accountable for doing them. It's been kind of stressful because I'm trying to figure out what I should really be doing with my life right now. I feel lazy but so stressed out when I think of doing certain things that I can't seem to handle even visualizing myself working on them. The following, however, are some things that I can handle doing:

Exercise at least 3 times a week (pathetic, I know, but it's a start)

Be nice to EVERYONE (not just in front of them, but all the time)

Notice God's hand in my life each day

Take notes on my daily gospel study and spend more time studying

There are a few more that are a little more personal, so I will not post them, but these are most of them. My mission president always said to pick no more than three things to work on at a time, so I may have to drop a few for awhile.

Oh, and I also want to clean my room by the end of the week. I may take daily pictures and post them, so we can see my progress. Posting pictures may be embarrassing enough to motivate me to get it done, too.

Tomorrow I go back to school, so I should have some more interesting things to post soon. Until then!

No comments: