Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy Sabbath

I love the Sabbath!! It is a great day because it is the day that helps to remind me about what is real and what is truly important in life. There are so many things that get in the way of what really matters, and it is nice to have a day that I should totally devote to God - I am far from honoring the day as I should, but I am grateful for the chance to go to church and think a little about the previous week and make some mental goals for the week to come. I have not been very good at that lately, either, but a new year is just around the corner, and I think one of my goals should be to do better with my weekly self-inventory and subsequent goals for improvement.

Isn't it great to have the opportunity to change? I'm so grateful for the Savior and my faith in Him and the chance to repent because of Him. So, once again, Happy Sabbath!

No comments: