Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Beginning


Hello, friends and family, and welcome to my blog!! For those of you who know me well enough, you know that I hate projects, especially ones that require more than, say, five minutes. That being said, this is sort of an experiment to see if I will finally stick to something for awhile.

The evidence is against me. Take, for example, the unfinished latch hook that I have had for longer than I can remember, or the Paint by Number that I received years ago and never finished, or the cross-stitch I began making as a wedding gift for one friend and ended up finishing for another about four years later. The list goes on and on.

I think my goal for now will be to post monthly (although I have hopes of posting more often than that).

Why, you may ask, would a person who abhors projects purposely begin one? Well, I have a couple of friends who have them, and I like them, and it seems like everybody's doing it, so I figured, why not??

And, Santa brought me a digital camera for Christmas, so I can actually take and post pictures without too much hassle.

Those of you who know me even slightly also know that I can ramble on and on forever and ever, so this might actually be my kind of project. We'll see. Thank you for checking this out, and if you come back from time to time and comment, it may give me the inertia I need to keep it up.

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

No comments: