Sunday, January 31, 2010

Civil Rights Day Weekend 2010

I had been missing my Lu for awhile and decided that the long Civil Rights Day weekend would be the perfect time to visit. Lucky for me, she and her husband said I could come visit. The sad thing was that I ended up needing to be back on Sunday, which meant that I only got to spend Saturday with one of my most favorite people in the entire world. My youngest brother went with me, and it was really nice to have his company on the drive. Pretty much the visit consisted of LOTS of talking, as well as eating a delicious breakfast (which was actually at lunch time - we slept in!) in honor of the husband's birthday and watching various things on their new projector. Besides that, we took a drive, and I got a few pictures from it. Isn't it nice to take off and visit great friends?