Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cocky is Not Good

This evening is one of my rather melancholy ones. It's funny how stuck on one's self one can get - like a girl thinking she can make friends with somebody just because she wants to and thinking that she's good at making friends with people when she want to be friends with them. Haha! Life will help that girl figure out that she's not quite as right in her thinking as she wants to think she is.

Other than that, I am looking forward to tomorrow. I am so excited to have the day off. This is not going to be any normal day off, though. In fact, I rather expect to be worn out by the end. A friend is bringing a tiller and mulch, and we are hopefully making the garden - yea! I am excited to try. If I think about it, I will take pictures at various stages of the process to bore you with. I'm not sure what time he's coming, but I'm afraid that it could be earlier than I'm wanting to be up on a day off, so I'd better get to bed. Good night.

No comments: