Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Like Breaks

Okay, so this week I have done worse on calorie-intake. However, I have lost 4 lbs in the last couple of weeks - yea!! Only a lot more to go. My theory is that I'm working out enough to be able to eat enough to keep myself from being too cranky. And P.S., my doctor told me it's my medication that's making me gain weight, which makes me feel a little better.

In other exciting news . . . Friday was my last day for the school year!! Wahoo! I am so excited to be on break, I can't even really convey it. And may I say that the last day of work was rather pleasant. We had a couple of meetings in the morning (one on our benefits - I actually got some relevant info from it), I had my evaluation, and then we all met at this ranch at the end of the world - Tucson, I mean - for a retirement luncheon for our registrar. It was a nice, relaxing way to finish the year. The lunch was quite expensive, but it was very good, and the ranch was cool. There were a lot of horses in a corral outside, and it definitely smelled like them, but I didn't really mind the smell. It made you feel like you weren't in the city, you know? At any rate, it was a nice end of the school year, and now I have some time to visit people and work on some personal goals for the next couple of months.

One last thing - while on my weight-loss site tonight, there was an add for the Book of Mormon. Cool!

No comments: