Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Engagement Photos

I guess the next thing sequentially is engagement photos.  My dear friend, Abbie (who I totally miss - we were roommates for seven years), came up to visit and take pictures for us, which I really appreciated.  We didn't have much time to get them taken, but here are a few of the shots (Didn't Abbie do a nice job?):

Outfit #1




Outfit #2


We ended up with lots of kissing poses, but I don't think we were sure about what to do. I have spared you most of them.


This was one of my favorites, but we didn't go with it for the main picture on our announcements.



4 comments:

Iffi said...

Glad to read your post :). It is very informative!

Toby said...

Your article is very useful and have good knowledge, thanks for the post.

Christina said...

Very value able post, I read the whole story when I start reading it.

Bipasha said...

I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.