Friday, June 5, 2009

Bizarre

Earlier this week, my roommate and I were driving home from dinner. We are currently looking for a place to move to, so we drove down various roads on the way to see if there were places for rent that we might want to look at. We drove down a dead-end street. The end of it has a wash. Roommate and I were looking at the houses for "For Rent" signs. At some point I looked in front of me, and this is what I saw:
Scary, huh? Straight in front of me, in the wash, was a man meditating. I let out some kind of surprised exclamation about a Man meditating straight ahead, which also gave my roommate a start when she looked. It was really bizarre and creeped me out - I just wasn't expecting it. I don't know how that man decided that a wash would be a great place to meditate, but there he was, before my eyes. Roommate kind of wanted to go talk to him, but I was too scared. Not only that, but one does not wish to be interrupted when one is meditating, I think.

No comments: