Monday, April 20, 2009

Australian Football

Wow - I did something yesterday - or I guess I should say I didn't do something yesterday - that I normally do on Sunday nights; I didn't post. Whoa! I don't know if I've ever not written on a Sunday since I started posting on Sundays. Strange! My brother and sister-in-law came down to meet Emilee for the first time. It was great to see them!

Tonight we played Australian Football for Home Evening. I had initially been intimidated when I heard we were playing - Australian Football makes me think of the refs (that part's not intimidating), cleats, and blood - but it was actually a lot of fun and not brutal. I mean, I'm sure it could be, but none of us really knew what we were doing, so we were kind of on an equal-ish playing field. Also, nobody was too competitive, and the guys totally let the girls play. It was great! I highly recommend it, if you have the means.

2 comments:

Lu and Moo said...

Thank you Ferris Bueller.

Christensen Family said...

Glad to hear FHE went well. We enjoyed visiting last weekend. Enjoy the warm weather.